Activate iPhone with preapid AT&T sim outside USA

sesaru

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Dear,

I bought an AT&T iPhone en eBay, what is Jailbrokened an liberated with UltraSn0w. Push don't work because it's Hacktivated, so I thought:
1) Buying an AT&T prepaid card in eBay like this
2) Put it in my iPhone (I don't live in USA).
3) Activate my iPhone with Itunes.

But:
1) I think I have to activate the Sim card first, and I'm not sure if It'll possible abroad (there is a Web Page for doing it).
2) The SIM will work abroad (Has it the roaming activated by default? I can't call AT&T to activate it form here)
3) I'm not sure if even with an AT&T card working here, iTunes will let me activate the iPhone here.

I'll really appreciate you'll help.
Sesaru

sesaru

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Dear,

I bought an AT&T iPhone en eBay, what is Jailbrokened an liberated with UltraSn0w. Push don't work because it's Hacktivated, so I thought:
1) Buying an AT&T prepaid card in eBay like this
2) Put it in my iPhone (I don't live in USA).
3) Activate my iPhone with Itunes.

But:
1) I think I have to activate the Sim card first, and I'm not sure if It'll possible abroad (there is a Web Page for doing it).
2) The SIM will work abroad (Has it the roaming activated by default? I can't call AT&T to activate it form here)
3) I'm not sure if even with an AT&T card working here, iTunes will let me activate the iPhone here.

I'll really appreciate you'll help.
Sesaru

No idea about this?

isabellaadamz

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Pre-paid SIM cards are generally an excellent way to ensure the user gets mobile phone system which works towards your budget. You will have to pay for prior to to the items on the mobile. Most pre-paid SIM charge cards permit you to include the services for the mobile phone for the placed time period. You have to preserve a detailed watch out for this likewise although if you've kept items although the air time period has ended your pre-paid SIM card won't be valid. If you try to use the phone it will eventually show you that this service is no longer working.
international SIM

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR