Custom "Slide to Unlock" Text

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey, I have a quick question.

I know how to create custom LS text. Right now mine reads "unleash hell", that's not the issue.

How do I make it change colors?

I saw a LS slider theme on Cydia the other day that had green or rainbow slider text.

How would I, for example, change my lockscreen "slide to unlock" text to red?

Does anyone know?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
However, wait a quick second.... I'm not sure how you got only the "moving highlighted" part of the text to be red.... Is there any way you could upload a zip file of the exact files you used in the TelephonyUI that you used, so that I could disect them?

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I just used what was in the link bro...I just stick in whatever theme im using and delete the factory one(well save on desktop not delete)

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ahh, okay. Gotcha. Because I used one of them as well, and it seems like all it is is creating a small PNG file with a custom gradient in Photoshop, and then putting it in the correct remember folder.

You don't even actually have to put it inside a theme though, dude. You can just create all of the required folders in the Winterboard Themes section by using SSH. Create the correct folders, drop in the PNG file, and then enable it in Winterboard. It should supercede the theme in your current theme, especially if it doesn't have one. (i.e. "Illumine", etc...)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been themeing my phone since my 2G just use Winterboard to have my wallpapers show on the homescreen. These screenshots are looking so good perhaps I will have to do it again and also make my own.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73