Hi Guys i just jailbreaked my iPhone 3GS version 3.1.2, so i have few questions that im not quite sure.
1) If i download games,themes etc will it damage the iPhone?
2) If i jailbreaked it and i didnt want to use it anymore and i restored back to a new phone, Could i re-Jailbreak it?
3) jailbreak safe to use?
4) How do i get rid of jailbreak? Just Restore ?
If i have anymore questions ill post more
Note: any info's about dev team releasin unlocks for 3.1.2?
- 10-24-2009, 01:48 PM #2
Any other peeps jump in. I'm simply chiming in because I can't find a better way to waste a perfectly good weekend.
1. No but....... If you know the name of a file that is going to change, back up the original just in case something does go bad.
2. Yes, I've done this many times.
3. Jailbreak is safe as long as you don't do anything stupid i.e. delete files, install cracked apps, install apps from some shady website.
4. Simply restore.
There might be some better answers/opinons out there but this is my .02 worth.
Last edited by lungho; 10-24-2009 at 01:51 PM.
- 10-24-2009, 01:48 PM #3