Anyone get MMS working on 2G ATT 3.1.2?

Dealwagon

May 7, 2009
Visit site
There is an "app" on cydia that "says" it enables this, but it doesnt seem to do anything. Anyone have a way to make MMS work on the 2G without using Swirly? I would really like native mms, and I know the phone can do it.

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
What do you mean by, "I know the phone can do it"? From everything I've read, the phone can't do it. Not natively, like you want, anyway. Swirly is pretty much the only way from what I know. Why don't you want to use Swirly?

Dealwagon

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I have tried the "hack" and ALL SORTS of ipcc files with no success. I DID get the camera icon to show up under 3.0 OS. Didnt get it sending, but didnt try too hard. In 3.1.2, I cant get the camera icon to even show.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
There is an "app" on cydia that "says" it enables this, but it doesnt seem to do anything. Anyone have a way to make MMS work on the 2G without using Swirly? I would really like native mms, and I know the phone can do it.

CHeck out this video it's very helpful use sinfuliphone as an added source in cydia the video will explain the rest good luck

YouTube - MMS iPhone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW