3.12 jlbk= missing "App store", "calculator" apps

Gmooo

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello, i used blackrain to jailbreak my 3.12 3g iphone.After reboot my "app store" and "calculator" apps were gone.should i redo the whole jailbreak process all over or is their another way to reclaim these Apps???? Any feedback would be appreciated.........thnx,gmo

rs691919

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I jailbroke last night and lost ALL my pre-loaded apps, including the phone app, messaging, contacts, ipod, safari. I just restored and they were back. I am planning to retry tonight but use Rock instead of Cydia. Out of curiosity, did you download Cydia initially? When I clicked on the Cydia icon, it said "reorganizing" and then everything was gone.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
u just have to keep JBing, most of us dont get the right JB on the 1st try so just try again, u can install Cydia and Rock but not Icy

rs691919: i dont think Cydia will give u issues if u try again, atleast it shouldnt, just avoid DLing Icy

Gmooo

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
thnx, im gonna jb again now.for the most part i didnt have any other issues, i got cydia off blkrain first,didnt use rock,and ive also read to be careful of "icy" good lookin out again, gmo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711