Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Unable to find a few apps I have installed from cydia. They disappeared from my

springboard and can only be found by using the search function. Then when I select the program to run it, the screen will flash but the program never starts. This happens with StatusNotifier, five icon dock, five icon row and column....etc.. So do I just need to reinstall these apps. All of these are actually working correctly but since I can not start the respective program I am unable to modify how they work.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    555 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jwavec View Post
    springboard and can only be found by using the search function. Then when I select the program to run it, the screen will flash but the program never starts. This happens with StatusNotifier, five icon dock, five icon row and column....etc.. So do I just need to reinstall these apps. All of these are actually working correctly but since I can not start the respective program I am unable to modify how they work.
    my status notifier is only showing new message icons on the top bar (not on lock screen). 5 icon dock works fine for me. i have read that 5 icon column/row are out of date. probably won't work. so if you're running 3.1.2 (like me), you may be experiencing issues because of this. i have downloaded apps before that Cydia would let me install, but were for the wrong OS version. i got this 'flash' problem too.

you can try to re-install the apps, but my guess is we all need to just wait for a 3.1.2 update to these apps.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Nanite

Yes I am running 3.1.2 as well. Thanks.