springboard and can only be found by using the search function. Then when I select the program to run it, the screen will flash but the program never starts. This happens with StatusNotifier, five icon dock, five icon row and column....etc.. So do I just need to reinstall these apps. All of these are actually working correctly but since I can not start the respective program I am unable to modify how they work.
    10-21-2009 08:01 AM
    springboard and can only be found by using the search function. Then when I select the program to run it, the screen will flash but the program never starts. This happens with StatusNotifier, five icon dock, five icon row and column....etc.. So do I just need to reinstall these apps. All of these are actually working correctly but since I can not start the respective program I am unable to modify how they work.
    my status notifier is only showing new message icons on the top bar (not on lock screen). 5 icon dock works fine for me. i have read that 5 icon column/row are out of date. probably won't work. so if you're running 3.1.2 (like me), you may be experiencing issues because of this. i have downloaded apps before that Cydia would let me install, but were for the wrong OS version. i got this 'flash' problem too.

you can try to re-install the apps, but my guess is we all need to just wait for a 3.1.2 update to these apps.
    10-21-2009 08:18 AM
    Yes I am running 3.1.2 as well. Thanks.
    10-21-2009 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD