winterborad and some others app dont work on the jailbreak of blackra1n?

justv22

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I just jailbreak my iphone 3g with blackra1n i installed Cydia, Rock and Icy just to know anyone of them because this is my firt time with an Iphone i want to know what can do any of this apps. Well i just download Winterboard and also download my favorited themes and doesnt work when i said to the winterboard to put on the theme i just downloaded it reboot the board but still appears the normal theme of Iphone and also i just intalled Cydelete and also doesnt work i dont know if is that blackra1n has problems with some apps or i dont know if it has to be because i install those 3 apps at the same time Cydia, Rock and Icy i did that because i had never see that someone has those 3 apps so i wanted to check what it is..

so please if anyones knows something about it please.. let me know here.. i really dont like that i can change my theme.. it sucks..

wAnted

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
i did this too
fix?

1) restore iphone with 3.1.2fw
2) jb again with blackra1n
3) install ONLY CYDIA
4) winterboard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> done.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I had that problem after JB with pwnage tool so it's not a blackra1n only problem. Like they said you need to Re-JB and the only thing I would suggest is not to install Winterboard from the JB but to download and install it from Cydia once your JB is complete.

Louuu Diamondz

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
Most of the apps from Cydia work for the 3.1.2
I haven't had any problems except for one minor thing.
Custom Keyboards. I've been trying to get my Blackberry Storm keyboard back. I've tried a few other customer keyboards as well. They don't seem to be working...
Not a big big deal, but just throwing this one out there if anybody else has the same problem

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
my only problem as of late has been getting Cydia to launch. keep getting error messages at startup: "Error: Database. Encountered a section with no Package: header". i just hit "Okay" and it loads the Cydia Home screen. but Under "Sections" it just says "All Packages". I go into "All Packages" and nothing's there. I can't even see anything under "Manage". been flaky for past 2 days now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh