I need unlock and jailbreck help?

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Okay so i just bought the iphone 3g on softwear 2.2.1 and i want to bring it up to date somewhat. I know its possible to unllock on 3.0 but have no idea of what to do and how to do it. How can i bring the phone upto 3.0. Can anybody help me out.

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Yes thank you for that but how to i get the 3.0 files if i go to itunes its 3.1.2 and i dont want that cuz it wont work, i jsut dont want to mess up my phone

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Okay so i just bought the iphone 3g on softwear 2.2.1 and i want to bring it up to date somewhat. I know its possible to unllock on 3.0 but have no idea of what to do and how to do it. How can i bring the phone upto 3.0. Can anybody help me out.

Well first u would want to update to 3.0. Then you would want to unlock it and jailbreak it on that firmware. Then u can update to the newest firmware and then jailbreak and unlock it with the new pwnage tool that they just released today.
I'm not sure u can update to just 3.0 I tried to find the download link but i couldn't find it. Then u would want to jailbreak it and unlock it while @ firmware 3.0
Choose either mac or windows.
After u do that then i would wait lyke a day or 2. Then u can update to the newest firmware version which is now 3.1.2. Then finally u would use this pwnage tool.

Here are the links:
http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/ipho...icial-tipb-3-0-how-guides-inside-updated.html
( Choose the Mac guide or PC guide, which ever type of computer u got. )
Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.2 with PwnageTool 3.1.4 | TechnoBuzz.net
( This will help you jailbreak and unlock the latest firmware. )

Good luck. I may be wrong in some parts.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It won't work.

Apple stopped signing all firmwares lower than their current, official 3.1.2.

If he tries, it will freeze and lol up during the installation and force him to upgrade to 3.1.2 officially, destroying his unlock.

However, if he jailbreaks his current 2.2.1, HYPOTHETICALLY, and then got hold of a Pwnage Tool created ipsw for 3.1.2, he SHOULD be able to upgrade to the CURRENT 3.1.2, AND retain his unlock simply by downloading ultrasn0w through cydia.

Can any experts confirm this theory?

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
It won't work.

Apple stopped signing all firmwares lower than their current, official 3.1.2.

If he tries, it will freeze and lol up during the installation and force him to upgrade to 3.1.2 officially, destroying his unlock.

However, if he jailbreaks his current 2.2.1, HYPOTHETICALLY, and then got hold of a Pwnage Tool created ipsw for 3.1.2, he SHOULD be able to upgrade to the CURRENT 3.1.2, AND retain his unlock simply by downloading ultrasn0w through cydia.

Can any experts confirm this theory?

Xcatly... gud thinking. I think this may work. Have someone create and ipsw for u. Are u running a Mac or PC?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberdragon505