Noob questions concerning Jailbreaking iPhone 3GS

Son_Gokou31

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I am 3 weeks into owning my iPhone and I cannot get my questions answered about JB'ing my iPhone. I am very interested in doing it but I dunno if you can still access the Apps Store and if I can still keep my downloaded apps.
A pros and cons list would be great!:)

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Yes you can still access the spp store and yes you will still keep all your downloaded apps.

Is there anything that you NEED to be jailbroken for?

Son_Gokou31

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I like the option of customizing the springboard and the fact you can run emulators for games. The option to customize your alerts seems nice too

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
as explained above, you still get access to App Store plus Cydia and much more. all of the apps you had before JB will still be on your iPhone. iTunes still syncs your data with iPhone. you essentially lose none of the features you had before JB. you just get access to many more features that were previously restricted. good luck.

Son_Gokou31

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the responses, I am completely enjoying my new JB iPhone 3G S. I must say going from a die-hard Blackberry user for 5 years this is a pleasant experience. Plus jailbreaking is alot easier than loading Beta OS's let me tell you!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77