Blackra1n Problem

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Everytime i open up Blackra1n it then opens up a lil window saying make it ra1n.
Then i hit that then all of a sudden a different window pops ups sayin ( blackra1n.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. )
Wat do i do??? I have re saved the file at least 4 times now and retry'd it over and over.

I'm on a iPhone 3G S running firmware version 3.1.2 and i have latest iTunes which i believe is 9.1. I have re-downloaded the file rite off the Blackra1n.com website and it has still not jailbroken my iPhone. =(
IDK wat to do. I am also doing this on Windows XP

wAnted

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Try restoring the phone and set it to restore user also, NOT NEW! and install blackra1n again. After BR just install cydia.. i had a problem installing the first BR with cydia , icy , and Rock or whatever that 3rd one was.. winterboard did not work so i restored > BR > cydia > winterboard. Everything works!

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
it sound like blackra1n is not finding the llb in itunes folder. there is a log right next to the blackra1n app, open it up and see what it says.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Try restoring the phone and set it to restore user also, NOT NEW! and install blackra1n again. After BR just install cydia.. i had a problem installing the first BR with cydia , icy , and Rock or whatever that 3rd one was.. winterboard did not work so i restored > BR > cydia > winterboard. Everything works!

Yea I dont think anything is wrong with my iPhone its just Blackra1n wont even start the jailbreak process. Once i hit Make It Ra1n it opens up a little window saying blackra1n.exe stopped working we are sorry for your inconvenience.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
erase and reinstall itunes and make sure everything is in the right folder also if you are runnig windows 7 make sure you run blackra1n in compatible mode then, make it ra1n!

SlyTed

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I tried everything, about 20 times total. Then I saw a cnet article (reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-10372615-233.html), and in the steps they say to reboot your PC after installing blackra1n. I thought it COULDN'T be that easy! but then the very first time that I tried after my system restart, BAM! I got it!

I hope that this simple fix can work for somebody else!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73