I wanna Unlock my iPhone.

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Okay i want to unlock my iphone cause the carrier is on Rogers 5.0 and i want it to be unlocked so i can use Bell Carrier in November. So is there anyway i could unlock it, or the Bell Customers will do it for me? Cause i got an iPhone from my Cousin and he didn't like it, but he took the Sim card out so i have an iPhone with No Service. So i was wondering if i could Unlock my iPhone so i can use Anyother Carrier.

If theres a way or a solution please help me.

Thanks

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Google it or check the other sections of this area of the forum. But as of right now I don't believe there is an unlock for the 3GS.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Check the jailbreak forums on this site (it's nicely organized). Part of it will depend on what version of the os your 3GS has as to whether or not you can jb/unlock it.

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Update: Well i may have clicked something wrong but now it has been updated to the NEWEST version of the iPhone, So basicially Im Screwed right??

AlecH

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
You can jailbreak the 3GS, however, if you have the updated baseband on the iPhone, you can not unlock the phone at this time. iPhones running 3.1 or 3.1.2 (either OutOfBox or updated by Apple iTunes) have the updated baseband.

So, in short, you are screwed until someone comes up with an unlock for that baseband.