3G Baseband 5.11.07 on bootloader 5.09 Help downgrade if possible?

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
here is a link for custom firmware..plz make sure what iphone u have... before u download...

Download Custom Firmware 3.1.2 ipsw ? Jailbreak, Activate, Unlock iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS [Mac and Windows] | iLikeMyiPhone

one more very important thing...to by pass Error in itunes like 1600 & 1604 you must download iH8snow program to run at your pc before u carry on on the itunes to install custom firmware for your device....this program is great to By pass these 2 error, if u dont install this small tiny program, itunes 9 gives u these 2 erros....these 2 erros is for wrong custom firmware..while your custom firmware is ok..just use this program....this is very beautifull program..some Videos on youtube just do search.....how to use this...

To down load this program for free go xsellise website for iphone its there in some where thread where i downloaded....

For Custom firmware u should use itunes 9..to bypass error 1600 & 1604 use iH8snow program..all videos available at Youtube before u attempt to install that..must watch those..very helpful...

Good Luck....:D

Last edited:

rajeevs

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
blackra1n is the possible solution

hi,
Use blackra1n RC2 to jailbreak your device and there will be no need to bother about the baseband bootloader firmware.I have jailbroken iPhone 3G with newest baseband bootloader (5.09) and working perfectly fine.

rajeevs

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
blackra1n is the possible solution if you want to jailbreak your device. There is no need to bother about the baseband bootloader update.

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
blackra1n is the possible solution if you want to jailbreak your device. There is no need to bother about the baseband bootloader update.

jailbreak is easy and ther;s no question we can jailbreak the phone what we are talking in this forum is an unlock for the new baseband

lfcabrerac

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
hi,
Use blackra1n RC2 to jailbreak your device and there will be no need to bother about the baseband bootloader firmware.I have jailbroken iPhone 3G with newest baseband bootloader (5.09) and working perfectly fine.

Hi, you are saying, with Blackrain1n RC2 it's possible to unlock a 3G with bootloader (5.09) and baseband 5.07.11.
Is this the new solution from GEOHOT???
Thank's for the answer
Have a good day

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi, you are saying, with Blackrain1n RC2 it's possible to unlock a 3G with bootloader (5.09) and baseband 5.07.11.
Is this the new solution from GEOHOT???
Thank's for the answer
Have a good day

thats what I have been telling you that info is for jailbreaking not unlocking "which is not the topic of this forum" .... No one has yet unlocked a 3.1.XX 5/07/XX boatloader 5/09..... so pls dont mis inform the readers who are newbies on this.... BUT saying this geohot and musclenerd are now working on it, unlike before where they have shelved the idea

lfcabrerac

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
thats what I have been telling you that info is for jailbreaking not unlocking "which is not the topic of this forum" .... No one has yet unlocked a 3.1.XX 5/07/XX boatloader 5/09..... so pls dont mis inform the readers who are newbies on this.... BUT saying this geohot and musclenerd are now working on it, unlike before where they have shelved the idea

Sorry, for the misunderstanding. and thank you for the info.

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
here is a link for custom firmware..plz make sure what iphone u have... before u download...

Download Custom Firmware 3.1.2 ipsw ? Jailbreak, Activate, Unlock iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS [Mac and Windows] | iLikeMyiPhone

one more very important thing...to by pass Error in itunes like 1600 & 1604 you must download iH8snow program to run at your pc before u carry on on the itunes to install custom firmware for your device....this program is great to By pass these 2 error, if u dont install this small tiny program, itunes 9 gives u these 2 erros....these 2 erros is for wrong custom firmware..while your custom firmware is ok..just use this program....this is very beautifull program..some Videos on youtube just do search.....how to use this...

To down load this program for free go xsellise website for iphone its there in some where thread where i downloaded....

For Custom firmware u should use itunes 9..to bypass error 1600 & 1604 use iH8snow program..all videos available at Youtube before u attempt to install that..must watch those..very helpful...

Good Luck....:D

just to add things up i tried this on my iphone 3gs and walah it worked .... thanks man for the info.... just waiting for the unlock

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys I just saw this on another site it's good news for those who are locked on 5.11.07

"Geohot has announced that an unlock dubbed BlackSn0w for the iPhone 05.11.07 baseband is coming soon". GET PREPARED >>>

shanfoley

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Newbie thats me!!

Hi Gogia, Ipheuria, anyone who can PM me or email me about my iphone, ran blackra1n, get the pic of geohot on the screen but it just takes me back to the USB/itunes logo, and itunes telling me my phone is in recovery mode. I can't PM anyone yet, so my email is in the next post, any help much appreciated
Thanks

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi Gogia, Ipheuria, anyone who can PM me or email me about my iphone, ran blackra1n, get the pic of geohot on the screen but it just takes me back to the USB/itunes logo, and itunes telling me my phone is in recovery mode. I can't PM anyone yet, so my email is in the next post, any help much appreciated
Thanks

What kind of iPhone u trying to JB?
What firmware are u using?

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Oh finally it worked great with ease. I did it a couple of days ago and works great so much easier than through the dev team. is anyone's battery going fast? mine is a little. if anyone wants to use picture messaging with the unlock just add a new source in cydia by the name of:

sinufuliphonerepo.com

Let me know guys how it went

P.S. does anyone know if we can download the next firmware upgrade from Itunes or will it relock again?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
most likely it will re-lock so never get the update when it first appears until the JB sources have said if it's safe or not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro