3G Baseband 5.11.07 on bootloader 5.09 Help downgrade if possible?

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Good question!!!!! what happens after wards.......plz brief i am also waiting for non-active AT&T SIM...will update...

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys I asked the Dev Team guy yesterday what's up with the unlock for the basebands that have been upgraded and he said they are still working on it I'd thought I let people know here

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys I asked the Dev Team guy yesterday what's up with the unlock for the basebands that have been upgraded and he said they are still working on it I'd thought I let people know here

ty drjb , I have also some info.... it seem ih8snow maker of ireb, gave geohot some commands to exploit, and knowing geo he could always find a way through it..... And musclenerd (member/leader dev_team) is working on an unlock also Hope it works...... der is this one group claiming they have an unlocked version of that (coldsnow) and they are beta testing der product but no realeses yet.... so they say I t would be release after halloween or mid november...... cross fingers everyone

Last edited:

lfcabrerac

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
3g Baseband 5.11.07 on bootloader 5.09.

Thank you all for the information you gave I'll cross my fingers for the answer because I own a Iphone 3G for just one day before I upgrading to 3.1.2, baseband 5.11.07 on bootloader 5.09. So If you put in my shoes it's a waist of my money and time ( I used the phone for my work).
I'll be waiting for your help ...
Have a good day....

prestongunner

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
are the dev team guys hopeful? i just bought an "unlocked" iphone 3g 5.11.07 on 5.09 and i am wondering if i should send it back or wait to see if they come up with something.

sorry about the vague question. thanks for any help!

raouf007

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Still nothing !!!

Hello every body
i have updated my Iphone 3G from Itunes and have been in the same state like other's
then
i'm searching on the net from some time now and still the same info and rumors but noting that can help unlocking my Iphone

Is there some news by the way
th'x for every body

PS : i confir all what have been said
jailbreak possible but not unlocking and don(t found yet a way to downgrade basebande from 5.11 to any previous release

i wounder how i't can't be downgraded

TH'X

Last edited:

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I Just read on different website for 2G iphone this info: Just like to share here....

2G iPhones cannot be screwed no matter how hard you try to ;) cos' the baseband will remain the same. Apple stopped developing the baseband for 2G iPhones! So you should be all set!

Good news for 2G iphone owners...:D

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi Guys...Finaly , i fix my 2g Iphone..tonight..i spend about few hours with it...
But thanks God i got my 2G Iphone back on Track...

Restore to 3.1.2 Custom firmware (not apple one)

what i did order non-active AT&T sim from ebay...put in it...put iphone in DFU mode...

Download ih8snow ireb 3.1.2 for windows..i have windows computer...there is link on xsellies.... to download.... hard to find this program....anyway..asking money everywhere on website for this program why i dont know......open it up..before u open this...run recovery mode loop option...then select your iphone picture....

then start DFU mode... iphone and then open Itunes 9...your program will be open ih8snow...u also need libusb program too this comes with link in ih8snow program that too plz run that to before any thisnk...and when your iphone screen get whites, then u open itunes option from ih8snow program button, it will say...your iphones is recovery mode...then u hit shift on key board for windows version ... and recovery option / window will pop up u must select your custom Firmware 3.1.2 in my case..., i select which i downloaded already..3.1.2..from some website....select that in.. Itunes 9...then watch Rock Roll.....

on your Iphone in the middle pipe showing, first your iphone is restoring & then restoring software in iphone.showing in itunes 9.....it will automatically finish it to the end........it takes about 15 to 20 mintues..be patience..

i put my Rogers sim in it..Boom fire up recognize it...i first remove AT&T non-active sim from it and then i put my Rogers sim in it..it works perfectly..one more new program i saw is Voice recoder ..excelent...

Especial thanks to Ipheuria, Loudrims..djsombark...every one who help me get back to Track...That was my case..may be other has different situation....Thanks God..since oct 9, 2009 my iphone was in USb & itunes picture.and emergency screen only, can make and receive calls.....damn...Great...

after i finish ..i check my version: is 3.1.2(7D11), Modem Firmware: is 04.05.04_G, Carrier: Rogers 5.0, Seems to me every thing is working properly.

Thanks to all..Great website.

Last edited:

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
are the dev team guys hopeful? i just bought an "unlocked" iphone 3g 5.11.07 on 5.09 and i am wondering if i should send it back or wait to see if they come up with something.

sorry about the vague question. thanks for any help!
yeah they are but geohot ( first 1 to hack an iphone remember) is working on it now as per his message......

"geohot ok, 05.11.07 exploit finding starts NOW!!! 10:00 PM EST"

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
He's found a few exploits not sure he can turn them into an unlock. He doesn't have much time left before he has to get back to real work.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi Guys...Finall i fix my 2g Iphone..tonight..i spend about few hours with it...
But thanks God i got my 2G Iphone back on Track...

Restore to 3.1.2 Custom firmware (not apple one)

what i did order non-active AT&T sim from ebay...put in it...put iphone in DFU mode...

Download ih8snow ireb 3.1.2 for windows..i have windows computer...there is link on xsellies.... to download.... hard to find this program....anyway..asking money everywhere on website for this program why i dont know......open it up..before u open this...run recovery mode loop option...then select your iphone picture....

then start DFU mode... iphone and then open Itunes 9...your program will be open ih8snow...u also need libusb program too this comes with link in ih8snow program that too plz run that to before any thisnk...and when your iphone screen get whites, then u open itunes option from ih8snow program button, it will say...your iphones is recovery mode...then u hit shift on key board for windows version ... and recovery option / window will pop up u must select your custom Firmware 3.1.2 in my case..., i select which i downloaded already..3.1.2..from some website....select that in.. Itunes 9...then watch Rock Roll.....

on your Iphone in the middle pipe showing, first your iphone is restoring & then restoring software in iphone.showing in itunes 9.....it will automatically finish it to the end........it takes about 15 to 20 mintues..be patience..

i put my Rogers sim in it..Boom fire up recognize it...i first remove AT&T non-active sim from it and then i put my Rogers sim in it..it works perfectly..one more new program i saw is Voice recoder ..excelent...

Especial thanks to Ipheuria, Loudrims..djsombark...every one who help me get back to Track...That was my case..may be other has different situation....Thanks God..since oct 9, 2009 my iphone was in USb & itunes picture.and emergency screen only, can make and receive calls.....damn...Great...

Thanks to all..Great website.

Glad you got it all sorted out :D now others can come to you for advice ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2