Jailbreak 3G S 3.1

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
So let me make this clear... is there a jailbreak or pwnage tool that will let you jailbreak the iPhone 3G S /w a PC running windows?
Because all i c is unlocking /w a PC running windows.

Any thoughts? Jailbreak the iPhone 3G S running 3.1 on windows anyone?

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So let me make this clear... is there a jailbreak or pwnage tool that will let you jailbreak the iPhone 3G S /w a PC running windows?

From what I can tell the Dev-Team is not going to create a pawnage tool for windows.
Someone posted that they may have gotten some grief from Apple, they said there was a report on Cnet. I looked on cnet and I didn't see anything though.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
There's NEVER been a version of Pwnage for Windows, it's redsn0w, and I'm sure it will be out eventually. There are also other groups working on pc versions, greenp0ison and sn0wbreeze

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site

Has your phone been jailbroken before you put 3.1 on it? Cause if it wasn't, then your beat no matter what you have. Windows or Mac.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
There's NEVER been a version of Pwnage for Windows, it's redsn0w, and I'm sure it will be out eventually. There are also other groups working on pc versions, greenp0ison and sn0wbreeze

OIC... Ty big9erfan. So i guess i wait for a newer version of redsn0w
LOL waiting and waiting, and i'm also running a jailbroken iPhone 3G S on 3.0.1 firmware so i should b gud.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
George Hotz (@geohot on twitter ) is working on a jailbreak for 3.1 and believe he'll have his program up in 2 days or so. There's another thread on this subject elsewhere. It's a good time to be a jailbreaker ( but maybe not an unlocker )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh