HELP! A rookie!

MeMe

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
O.k. I have been reading up on all of this and it seems the more I read the more confused I get maybe I 'm just not real familiar with the lingo and what actually applies to what so....I have a 3g and unknowingly did the itunes 3.1 update, AT&T is my carrier and all I really need to be able to do at this time is use my phone for tethering internet to my laptop my firmware is 3.1 my baseband is 05.11.07 BUT my serial number YWW is Y= 8 WW= 29 so it is possible to use fuzzy downgrader to downgrade my baseband...right? Jailbreaking and all that would be cool in the future but right now my main issue is tethering so if I understand correctly it is posssible I just need to know what steps to take to do it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to tether? I'm in Canada but it should be the same as the US and I've got friends tethering on both 3.0 and 3.1 Do you have the option in settings? have you tried and it doesnt' work? what data plan do you have? You're not JB or unlocked so I don't see why it wouldn't work?

MeMe

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Well wsaund they should invent something to block smart_ss useless replies. Maybe you should spend your time working on that so you can be of some use instead off posting replies that are no help at all

wsaund#IM

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Well wsaund they should invent something to block smart_ss useless replies. Maybe you should spend your time working on that so you can be of some use instead off posting replies that are no help at all

Then your post would have been blocked.

I was not being a smart _ss as you put it.If you would have opened the link and see that it explains those big words you do not understand and will not only explain what you can and can't do with 3.1 for all versions of iphone and ipod touches but also tells you how to do it you d***

Plus you already post this same exact question here.
http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-jailbreak-unlock/178397-urgent-all-jailbreakers.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2