Anyone who has an Unlocks 3G/3GS for T-Moble..

misslovely5

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Can you please tell me your personal experience with T-Mobles Internet speed/quality. It's My deciding factor in getting an unlocked Iphone 3GS and the only thing that can help me is personal experience. I really appreciate it.

And also would it be useless to get a 3GS (and instead get a 3G) if there is no 3G network for T-Moble?

Thanks again:D
MissLovely

nickanglin89

Aug 26, 2009
www.facebook.com
Can you please tell me your personal experience with T-Mobles Internet speed/quality. It's My deciding factor in getting an unlocked Iphone 3GS and the only thing that can help me is personal experience. I really appreciate it.

And also would it be useless to get a 3GS (and instead get a 3G) if there is no 3G network for T-Moble?

Thanks again:D
MissLovely

no get the 3GS it's great i was @ the apple store when i bought mine & i could tell the difference the 3GS is smoother & if where you live you have good t-mobile coverage your unlocked iPhone will be fine i love t-mobile & the speed is great it's not like you're dealing w a "dial up" connection think of it as a BB on a non 3G network

misslovely5

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
oh ok great thanks!! i appreciate it! when you bought it from the Apple Store did they make you sign up for at&t rght then and there? or do they just give you the phone and tell you to go to at&t. prob not huh..that sounds too good to be true...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox