Jailbreak ?

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey I have the iPhone 3G S and I am trying to jailbreak my fone... however, if I do jailbreak my iPhone, will it delete all of my already downloaded apps and anything else? LMK plzz

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you check the other threads where this has been asked before, you will see that jailbreaking doesn't affect the current state of your phone at all. When you finish the process, all your apps will be just like they were before you started.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
If you check the other threads where this has been asked before, you will see that jailbreaking doesn't affect the current state of your phone at all. When you finish the process, all your apps will be just like they were before you started.

ditto. only thing noticeably different will be that Cydia or Icy have been installed at that point. depending on which you chose to do.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
In any case all you have to do is a backup before you start the process if you're worried. After the process if anything did go amiss just do a restore and voila.

micah

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
I was a little worried too when I jailbroke my iPod Touch 2g, but it doesn't delete any of your apps, and also iTunes still works like it should on jailbroken devices, so you can sync your apps up again without a problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods