Anyone seen this? Phone & Email icons changed

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I was messing around w/Winterboard today, and noticed that after one particular change, the Phone & Email icons on my springboard changed:
7a7bd38a.jpg

Both icons have what looks like a static "updating" graphic in the lower left corner. It's not a missed call/new voice mail, or new email indicator (I checked :)). Just wondering if anyone has seen this before...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think someone posted about this in the main forum it has something to do with backgrounder. Anyway do a search with Backgrounder I'm sure the thread will come up.

Mr.small

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Iphone layout looks pretty cool. But no i haven't ever seen any of the iphones i use do that... U have a background so see if that affects anything.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
yeah, I do have Backgrounder installed, and used the voice command earlier today. That mighta been it since holding down the home key both activates Backgrounder for an app and trigger voice command; I'll search to see what else I can find. Thanks for the replies all :D

Edit: B'grounder was one of the first app's I installed after the jailbreak, but I never noticed the badge before. Anyhoo, I turned off that option in B'grounder & the circles are gone. Thanks again for educating the noob ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77