Jailbroken app to speed up my iPhone?

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
There is a good app called Learn to Write that I would check out.

I can tell by your post that you are an American. Why is it that Americans feel superior when we only speak one language and the rest of the world speaks 2+ languages? And on top of all that we try to be the freaking grammar police?

There are others on the internet and English isn't always going to be their first language. I applaud people who have the guts to learn another language.

So, try being a little more compassionate when others post, since we as Americans don't try and bother to learn other languages.

No wonder the rest of the world can't stand us. We're arrogant to a fault.

Last edited:

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
: I Have Jailbroken Iphone And Iwood Like To Fine Some New Apps How Can I Make My 3g Go Faster Will Ihave To Gonow

Please disregard the rudeness. Welcome to TiPb Forums we aren't all like that.

I don't really think there are many jailbroken apps that make your phone faster. Mostly, the jailbreak apps try and add features to your phone. Unfortunately adding a lot of features can make your phone slower.

So try and add only the necessary features through jailbroken apps from Cydia. I'd stay away from winterboard @ all costs if you have a 3G, it drains memory.

Please PM me if you want to ask anymore questions offline. I'd love to talk with you about iPhone stuff.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Totally OT, but you are right, xultar. I know more non-native English speakers with a better command of the language, than native speakers.

I am a language teacher in the US, and on the first day of class to my level one students I always tell this joke:

What do you call someone who speaks two languages?

Bilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks three languages?

Trilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks one language?

American.

RaySuave

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
: I Have Jailbroken Iphone And Iwood Like To Fine Some New Apps How Can I Make My 3g Go Faster Will Ihave To Gonow

There is an app called Free Memory you can pay for in the app store or get through Installous. This app basically closes any unnecessary programs or tasks running in the background. When u experience any lag when playing a game or something, run this app and u should notice a difference.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh