just jailbroke HELP PLEASE!!

Shannon#IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Okay I updated my 3G from OS 3.0 to 3.0.1 then I JB using Redsnow 7.2 but I chose 3.0 for the ispw when jailbreaking. Now I cant find ultra snow on Cydia and when I try to add it to sources it wont let me now i cant make calls or access the internet What should I do now??

Nht

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Instead of trying to find the solution for this, I'd strongly recommend just doing a full restore and starting fresh. Are you with At&t or tmobile? If you're with tmobile you have to add repo666.ultrasn0w.com to your sources to unlock your phone.

Shannon#IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
okay I will try it. How do I restore it? And when I try to add repo666.ultrasn0w.com to my Cydia sources it says that it can not find repository

Madeyes

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
I have a similar problem.
I used redsnow 0.8 & it all worked fine but then i realised i wasn't receiving some incoming calls when i should have been so i thought i'd restore the phone & try again. (I did a friends & he can't receive texts)
I used Itunes to restore it & then went thru the jailbreak again.
However i noticed that Cydia was still on my phone & when i tried to open it it crashed to normal screen.
I retored it agin & the same happened. I tried redsnow 7.2 & Cydia still crashes.
So now i have a jailbroken phone with Cydia on but Cydia doen't work so i can't unlock it.
Please help.
Rob

Shannon#IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
I need some serious help!! I went to Itunes and restored it but they did not give me an option of doing it as a new phone or not. Once that was done now I cant JB it cause it wont enter DFU mode because it is in recovery mode. all the screen shows is either emergency call or a pic of itunes and a USB cable plug. PLease someone help!!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh