Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Trying to figure out which lockscreen I like best:

Gruppled Lockinfo:
4027729321_e4c1d3bf09.jpg

Or HTC Lock Gruppled
4028482566_103477a044.jpg

What do you guys think?

Hey, will someone tell me - how do I get my gruppled slider (like the above) to be transparent, or at least somewhat transparent, so my lockinfo will show up on the whole screen, under my slider?

Thanks,

-MDM

MntnDewMan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
im semi new to this..... i was wondering if anybody could me with creating some themes or how to get some of the themes im seeing on here???

A lot of the themes are in zip folders and attached to the posts.

If you want to get themes onto your phone that aren't in Cydia (assuming you've jailbroken your iphone), then you will need an SSH client for your computer such as WinSCP or Cyberduck, and you will also need to download OpenSSH on your iphone through Cydia. At that point, go to youtube and just search - ssh themes using winscp, or something like that. There are tons of informational videos on how do do this. If you want to make themes, there are other forums to teach you how to do that, and also lots of youtube videos. Google is another route.

Hope this helps.

-MDM

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Hey, will someone tell me - how do I get my gruppled slider (like the above) to be transparent, or at least somewhat transparent, so my lockinfo will show up on the whole screen, under my slider?

Thanks,

-MDM

In com.apple.TelephonyUI
Open bottombarbkgndlock in PS and change the opacity to 0. Replace the file on the phone with that one. The only thing visible witll be the bar. You can do the same with that file too.

MntnDewMan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
In com.apple.TelephonyUI
Open bottombarbkgndlock in PS and change the opacity to 0. Replace the file on the phone with that one. The only thing visible witll be the bar. You can do the same with that file too.

Shutter - You're like my iphone Yoda. Thanks a bunch. Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop so I'm gonna have to either have a buddy do it for me or get PS!

Thanks a lot. Just telling me that alone opens up a lot of understanding for me in how these themes work. Still not going to mess too much with them until I get a better understanding.

-MDM

MntnDewMan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Here ya go. You cant see it, but it's there...

That file was huge! Around 53,000 kb compared to the usual 2-3,000. That won't slow it down will it?

Like it matters anyway - my iphone is so slow - I'll answer your questions in the other forum as soon as I get a chance. Wifey's calling me to finish the dishes and get to freaking bed!

BTW - I made the change and it works like a charm.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
buuf2 theme w/ Simpsons Font. I just started getting into ssh'ing. I need to find a good tutorial. I have a Mac and I am using cyberduck to ssh.

I would really like to make my own theme. In time I guess

01850f41.jpg

33b76e80.jpg

9a020eb8.jpg