GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Lot's of great themes in here ...I haven't browsed this thread in a while, which is ironic considering I started it, ha

I really need to get on re-jailbreaking this weekend. I'm the epitome of iLazy :D

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE iBOX Carbon. I tweaked it pretty hard, and had to make a few icons for it since I'm an app whore, but the theme's creator has 2000+ icons for it. I only tweaked it because I just learned how- It's really a cool theme just the way it is.

I've included a screenshot of what it looks like normally (not my actual screen) and the orange/black craziness that it has become on my phone (my actual screen). I really like the icons and they are very easy to make.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE iBOX Carbon. I tweaked it pretty hard, and had to make a few icons for it since I'm an app whore, but the theme's creator has 2000+ icons for it. I only tweaked it because I just learned how- It's really a cool theme just the way it is.

I've included a screenshot of what it looks like normally (not my actual screen) and the orange/black craziness that it has become on my phone (my actual screen). I really like the icons and they are very easy to make.

nicely done...:cool:

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I pretty much changed everything but the icons. LOL I love it more now but only because I spent hours tweaking it. Haha

sickntired58

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Been using this theme for awhile, it's called white apple 3.0, it's very similar to the Whitoken theme I was using, and I'm using the illumine icons.

I found it on Cydia as White Apple HD. The page said the "more info" has instructions on how to setup but there wasn't a "more info" tab.

Shutter - any help?

I'm currently running the HTC Sense UI with Illumine icons and love it but was looking for something different and this is it. TIA...

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Mine is pretty modified from the original, I use different large icons and Im using a modified dock from the whitoken theme to allow for 5 icons on the dock. I also use spring jumps instead of categories.

But try here [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Trying to figure out which lockscreen I like best:

Gruppled Lockinfo:
4027729321_e4c1d3bf09.jpg

Or HTC Lock Gruppled
4028482566_103477a044.jpg

What do you guys think?

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
loudrims inc I have another question. As you can see in the screen shots I'm using the glass orb theme and I have the black ice activated just for the slider. I also have user wallpaper checked. For some reason the wallpaper isn't showing up on the lockscreen like on the main pages...any ideas? Or is there a way to just extract the slider via ssh and stick in the winterboard?

sickntired58

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Trying to figure out which lockscreen I like best:

Gruppled Lockinfo:

Or HTC Lock Gruppled

What do you guys think?

I like the HTC Lock setup but the 1st one fits more with the wallpaper. I just did the Gruppled Lockinfo screen yesterday. Care to share how you tied in the HTC part?

I've learned some much since joining a few days ago just from this thread alone. Thanks everyone...

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
loudrims inc I have another question. As you can see in the screen shots I'm using the glass orb theme and I have the black ice activated just for the slider. I also have user wallpaper checked. For some reason the wallpaper isn't showing up on the lockscreen like on the main pages...any ideas? Or is there a way to just extract the slider via ssh and stick in the winterboard?

try checking user wallpaper and user lock background and move both of them to the top

Reactions: Gary86

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
crap i think i accidentally deleter user lock background one day while i was in ssh...is there a way to get it back?

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I like the HTC Lock setup but the 1st one fits more with the wallpaper. I just did the Gruppled Lockinfo screen yesterday. Care to share how you tied in the HTC part?

I've learned some much since joining a few days ago just from this thread alone. Thanks everyone...

The HTC Lockscreen is actually a whole separate form of Gruppled. I found the info here on macrumors. It tells you how to set it up too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner