avt123

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI

IMG_0013.png

IMG_0011.png

IMG_0014.png

IMG_0015.png

I was running gruppled also for my lockscreen but like yours, it adds that dark shadow at the bottom of the homescreen (Also running the Sense theme). Any way to get rid of that? I took gruppled off because of it.

NateDawg67

Sep 13, 2009
Visit site
reputation added for "imuggle" and "shutter"...thanks alot guys

Yes! As soon as I get the ability to +rep (assuming it will come once I hit 10 posts) I will definitely be adding as well.

This has been a very helpful thread overall to a JB noob. The Gruppled homescreen looks sweet.

Are the any theme/winterboard changes that hog memory more than others? I'm not looking to bog down my phone too much.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Can't seem to locate these themes, I like them. Could you leave exact names please?
The Sense UI theme is based off of iVillian from the Modmyi forums.

The LockInfo theme is Gruppled.
I was running gruppled also for my lockscreen but like yours, it adds that dark shadow at the bottom of the homescreen (Also running the Sense theme). Any way to get rid of that? I took gruppled off because of it.
I think there is a way, but I was ok with the dark shadow. On some of the mods, I noticed that it was removed.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Been using this theme for awhile, it's called white apple 3.0, it's very similar to the Whitoken theme I was using, and I'm using the illumine icons.

e4244f16.jpg

8d040b5a.jpg

ef770ae7.jpg

bce78947.jpg

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a question about the illumine theme..

I want a different wall paper. Changed wallpaper.png but the wallpaper never changed. Is there a special way to do it?

Second question, in winterboard i have selected for this theme not to show docked or undocked icon labels, but they show up anyway. How do you go about getting rid
of those ?

Thanks

jfclague

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
QUOTE]

Jamesus,

I am also running the HTC Sense UI. A couple of questions:

-How did you get the AM/PM to show in the clock?
-How did you get the date, High/Low to show in the weather?

Also, my botton dock shows the names of the 3 icons. How did you get them to not show in yours? Where did you get the cool icons from?

Thanks for the help.

Jim

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
QUOTE]

Jamesus,

I am also running the HTC Sense UI. A couple of questions:

-How did you get the AM/PM to show in the clock?
-How did you get the date, High/Low to show in the weather?

Also, my botton dock shows the names of the 3 icons. How did you get them to not show in yours? Where did you get the cool icons from?

Thanks for the help.

Jim

Mine is a combination from all over. On one of the modmyi.com threads, there were a few variations. I simply changed it to my liking! ;) In order to do what I did, you need to change some of the widget.html code.

As for the icons, there are from some of the other Android themes from Cydia.

jbk6039

May 8, 2009
Visit site
So as the title says, list your top jailbroken themes here, and a screen if you can.

I use Illumine, as one of my biggest nitpicks is when certain apps don't have the icons to match the theme. Illumine has been the only one I've found that doesn't have that problem, as it matches all of them.

Anyone else want to share any good complete themes or sources that have good ones??

Aqwoah by far the best (personal opinion obviously)

iphone4idiots

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
Nice thread iMuggle - why are you waiting to re-jailbreak???? Personally, I don't like icons much. 9 out of 10 just get in the way of the nice wallpaper. Although, I must admit shutter has a very nice look that has me tempted to try it. Anyway, given that I use Poof to hide most my icons - I mean really how many do you actually use on a daily basis. 7 or 8? Well, I know where those are with my eyes closed. I've been rotating themes alot recently.

View attachment 3306

My kids really like this one. It's called kids theme (ZodTTD & MacCiti). The icons are pretty cute. I also like the way the keyboard phone looks with this theme.

View attachment 3307

Another theme I'm loving for the moment is dopetheme from xSellize. Yeah, its probably not for your office (I just can get away with alot :D). There are about 10 photos that rotate the wallpaper and all are "high" quality. One might be seen as a little sexist, but not if you have a sense of humor. I made a quick youtube video on this theme for fun if you want to check it out. Also, this theme has a nice bubbling water sound effect when you slide to unlock. There also are song lyrics that play for voicemail received and text etc.

View attachment 3308

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Great theme G.O.C. Pro. Very easy and complete theme to use. I have live clock and weather icon on the top of my winterboard but can't seem to get them to work. Anyone else use this theme and get these two features to work. If so what do they do and how do they work. I've tried everything. If anyone had these working how about a screen shot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox