- 10-15-2009, 01:41 PM #126
- 10-15-2009, 01:42 PM #127
- 10-15-2009, 07:13 PM #128
- 10-15-2009, 07:26 PM #129
- 10-16-2009, 12:07 AM #130
i have a Spiderman Theme:
For the Battery, if the battery is low then the chest will be black spidey and will fill up to red as the battery charges. For the springboard and wallpaper, I took a simple 'Spiderman' pic off my computer and I used 'black ice' icons for the theme...and also made the dock transparent and the icons dimmed. Lastly, i got the Black spidey as my Lockscreen
Last edited by Hack-My-I; 10-16-2009 at 02:14 AM.
- 10-16-2009, 02:49 AM #131Originally Posted by Gary86
Thanks! The slider is actually from the 'black ice' theme.
*Note: I refer to 'springboard theme' as 'main theme' because it changes majority of the iPhone theme when applied.
I went into Winterboard where you can set them up and basically what I did was place a 'check' mark on all the themes im using and moved them up to the top, then place the *Main Theme LAST, which was black ice, as you see in the pic i attached. Now anything you place(w/check mark) above the main theme, will override the theme for what it is. Example, Spiderman Battery is above Black Ice(Main Theme), therefore will replace the black ice battery theme. User Wallpaper(Spiderman Pic i had on my PC, which i saved to my iphone) is above Black Ice(Main Theme), therefore, will replace any Black Ice wallpaper.
I hope u undertstand my explanations and examples lol but i didnt know how else to say it...Good Luck and dont hesitate to ask for help
BTW, sry for the Kardashian Dialer, i had to put that up hahaha!
Last edited by Hack-My-I; 10-16-2009 at 01:51 PM.
- 10-16-2009, 08:10 AM #132
- 10-16-2009, 09:33 AM #133
- 10-16-2009, 09:36 AM #134
- 10-16-2009, 09:37 AM #135
- 10-16-2009, 09:40 AM #136
- 10-16-2009, 11:23 AM #137
- 10-16-2009, 01:53 PM #138
- 10-16-2009, 07:13 PM #139
- 10-16-2009, 10:21 PM #140
- 10-17-2009, 04:16 AM #143
- 10-19-2009, 12:08 AM #144iPhone Beginner
- 98 Posts
I LOVE iBOX Carbon. I tweaked it pretty hard, and had to make a few icons for it since I'm an app *****, but the theme's creator has 2000+ icons for it. I only tweaked it because I just learned how- It's really a cool theme just the way it is.
I've included a screenshot of what it looks like normally (not my actual screen) and the orange/black craziness that it has become on my phone (my actual screen). I really like the icons and they are very easy to make.
- 10-19-2009, 12:23 AM #145
- 10-19-2009, 12:47 AM #146
- 10-19-2009, 01:22 PM #147iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
Shutter - any help?
I'm currently running the HTC Sense UI with Illumine icons and love it but was looking for something different and this is it. TIA...
- 10-19-2009, 05:08 PM #148
- 10-19-2009, 08:13 PM #149
- 10-19-2009, 10:38 PM #150