- 09-11-2009, 04:16 PM #101
- 09-13-2009, 09:49 PM #102iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
This has been a very helpful thread overall to a JB noob. The Gruppled homescreen looks sweet.
Are the any theme/winterboard changes that hog memory more than others? I'm not looking to bog down my phone too much.
- 09-15-2009, 01:38 PM #103
- 09-25-2009, 11:49 PM #105
- 09-26-2009, 05:12 AM #106
- 09-26-2009, 06:54 PM #107
- 09-26-2009, 07:05 PM #108
- 09-27-2009, 09:08 PM #109
- 09-28-2009, 05:16 AM #110
- 09-28-2009, 09:28 PM #111
- 09-29-2009, 02:43 AM #113
I have a question about the illumine theme..
I want a different wall paper. Changed wallpaper.png but the wallpaper never changed. Is there a special way to do it?
Second question, in winterboard i have selected for this theme not to show docked or undocked icon labels, but they show up anyway. How do you go about getting rid
of those ?
- 09-29-2009, 05:34 AM #114
- 09-29-2009, 06:52 AM #115
[QUOTE=jamesus;1515778]Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI
I am also running the HTC Sense UI. A couple of questions:
-How did you get the AM/PM to show in the clock?
-How did you get the date, High/Low to show in the weather?
Also, my botton dock shows the names of the 3 icons. How did you get them to not show in yours? Where did you get the cool icons from?
Thanks for the help.
- 09-29-2009, 09:41 PM #116
As for the icons, there are from some of the other Android themes from Cydia.
- 10-01-2009, 01:33 PM #117
- 10-04-2009, 10:31 AM #118
- 10-12-2009, 12:57 PM #119iPhone Newbie
- 29 Posts
Nice thread iMuggle - why are you waiting to re-jailbreak???? Personally, I don't like icons much. 9 out of 10 just get in the way of the nice wallpaper. Although, I must admit shutter has a very nice look that has me tempted to try it. Anyway, given that I use Poof to hide most my icons - I mean really how many do you actually use on a daily basis. 7 or 8? Well, I know where those are with my eyes closed. I've been rotating themes alot recently.
My kids really like this one. It's called kids theme (ZodTTD & MacCiti). The icons are pretty cute. I also like the way the keyboard phone looks with this theme.
Another theme I'm loving for the moment is dopetheme from xSellize. Yeah, its probably not for your office (I just can get away with alot ). There are about 10 photos that rotate the wallpaper and all are "high" quality. One might be seen as a little sexist, but not if you have a sense of humor. I made a quick youtube video on this theme for fun if you want to check it out. Also, this theme has a nice bubbling water sound effect when you slide to unlock. There also are song lyrics that play for voicemail received and text etc.
- 10-14-2009, 01:27 PM #120
Great theme G.O.C. Pro. Very easy and complete theme to use. I have live clock and weather icon on the top of my winterboard but can't seem to get them to work. Anyone else use this theme and get these two features to work. If so what do they do and how do they work. I've tried everything. If anyone had these working how about a screen shot.
- 10-14-2009, 10:53 PM #121
- 10-15-2009, 04:41 AM #122
- 10-15-2009, 07:37 AM #123
- 10-15-2009, 09:21 AM #124
- 10-15-2009, 01:31 PM #125