- 12-20-2009, 08:48 AM #301
^^Don't know what SBSettings theme that is, but you can show the available memory using SBSettings.
Go to "More" in SBSettings. Then to "extras and options" and then click "status bar free memory" on. Quit SBSettings then the phone will respring and you're all set.
- 12-20-2009, 10:31 AM #302
- 12-20-2009, 05:04 PM #303
It's one of the dBar themes from xsellize's website. There's lots of versions of it. I just tweaked it a bit and added the glasskart icons to it. The SBS settings is from "Glass Theme" on cydia.
Here's where you can find all the dBar themes: [Release] dBar Theme and Mods as of 12/10/09
Last edited by Havok; 12-20-2009 at 05:07 PM.
- 12-20-2009, 11:14 PM #304
- 12-21-2009, 05:41 AM #305
- 12-22-2009, 02:22 AM #306
- 12-22-2009, 01:39 PM #307
- 12-22-2009, 06:11 PM #308
- 12-22-2009, 06:34 PM #310
- 12-22-2009, 06:36 PM #311
Thats funny iMuggle and I responded at the EXACT same time....
Domo wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas Friday....but too busy staring at flame right now...
DBar 40 on iPod Touch
Ripped Cover theme (lockscreen)
And one more iPod Mod: Aizle
Last edited by dragonc12; 12-23-2009 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Add new screenshots
- 12-23-2009, 01:21 AM #312
- 12-23-2009, 01:26 AM #313
- 12-23-2009, 07:37 PM #314
- 12-23-2009, 07:47 PM #315
- 12-23-2009, 10:54 PM #316
iElegance Pro is cool . BUT , since i installed the 3.1.2 firmware on my iphone 3GS , winterboard been awful bad for my phone : i will name problems below ,please confirm if those problems occured to any of u guys :
-Dropped calls , sometimes it is every 10 seconds ,which is so irritating.
- when am in a call sometimes , the phone starts to make some weird *** noise , like am crashing into a wall or something , super strange (never had those problems before )
- the springboard keeps crashing and i have to respring/restart.
-the phone sometimes just freeze and i end up doing either a soft reset or a hard reset , so incovenient .
my GPS signal is so inaccurate and it is miles off and i know it is not my phone cause it works fine when i remove Winterboard
Those problems reported only when i have winterboard installed and definetely when i have a them on the background . as much as i love Winterboard , i dont use it anymore and i use Bosspaper instead .
what do u guys think of all that??
- 12-24-2009, 02:52 PM #317
- 12-24-2009, 03:30 PM #318
- 12-26-2009, 04:30 AM #319
- 12-26-2009, 04:45 AM #320
- 12-27-2009, 05:25 PM #321
Was having problems with the previous theme I had on [dBar 9], kept making my actual phone functions not work after a certain period and respringing seemed to be the only solution. Went back to the [dBar10] and used the A8stract icon template to redo pretty much all the icons since the icon package didn't have one icon I liked. Also relocated the weather, time, and calendar SB widgets since I rather have icons than just bottom bar tabs for phone, mail, safari, ipod, and messages.
Last edited by Havok; 12-28-2009 at 09:51 PM.
- 12-27-2009, 05:34 PM #322
- 12-27-2009, 06:04 PM #323
- 12-27-2009, 06:16 PM #324
- 12-27-2009, 06:46 PM #325