Sim-Locked after restoring

breedarg

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Guys, I'm scared ... I had the previous version of the iPhone 3G firmware (the one before the SMS fix) I jailbroked my iPhone with that version. The thing is that when I restored it yesterday now a message keeps telling me "No SIM card installed". I had my iPhone restored before (also jailbroked) without having problems, but now I don't know what to do. I bought my iPhone with a carrier plan so it shouldn't be locked.

P.S: i have the pin and puk code

can someone help me?

HighLife#IM

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
are you using a ATT sim or your carrier different?

you need to rejailbreak for sure...if you DONT have ATT as your carrier you will need to unlock the phone also. This will allow you to use your non ATT sim.

Anolis

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
i'm having the same issue but once i rejailbreak i do not get any service or signal (i have ATT). what could be the problem? or is there a way for me to restore it to a point where i can take it to apple and have them give me a new one?

nevermind i fixed the issue by restoring it through manual DFU mode

Last edited:

HighLife#IM

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
i'm having the same issue but once i rejailbreak i do not get any service or signal (i have ATT). what could be the problem? or is there a way for me to restore it to a point where i can take it to apple and have them give me a new one?

nevermind i fixed the issue by restoring it through manual DFU mode

was about to say that you can restore the phone in iTunes also. Glad you got it working.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711