Minor Problems

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I feel like these are all pretty quick fixes, but I'm not so savvy around my newly-jailbroken 3G.

1.) I am having issues when trying to get a new keyboard skin. I've downloaded 4 different ones in hopes that one would work, but no such luck. I'm using Cydia and winterboard if that's an issue.

2.) I have also had an issue with the 5-column icon download. It was working yesterday, and at some point in my search for a new theme I lost it. I have tried reloading it 3 times and have completely removed and then reloaded it numerous times as well.

I'm just curious on these two issues for now and it's not a huge issue, but any help is really appreciated.

God Bless,
Jacob

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
5 Column works fine with 3.0, at least it does for me. I haven't heard that it shouldn't. Check under "Settings" to see if you have the Five-Column SB option enabled.

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. I'm not sure what the deal is because the five column worked for a little while, and then I think when I downloaded my theme (mobilepod) it lost it. However, it did have the five columns for a bit with this theme, and somehow lost it. It is selected in WB, but it's not working (same with all the battery percentages that I've tried as well as quite a few things other than themes).
I'm not really sure what the deal is. I'm willing to just completely rid myself of the theme I have and start over and see if maybe downloading them in a different order will make any sort of difference. Maybe one is taking precedence over another. This is just a guess though, I have no idea what I'm talking about here.

Thanks for the advice.
Jacob

strickler

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
did you move what you selected in WB to the top of the list? try moving it above your selected theme if you think the theme is taking precedence over your other WB stuff

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR