Ok... What now?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
So I have had a jailbroken 3GS for a while, actually the day purplera1n came out but the 3.0.1 thing today got me thinking. Is it even worth jailbraking anymore. I mean, I have had some fun with it, but the main thing I enjoyed was "lous" apps, and if you no what I mean then you know what I mean. Anyway, now that I have those on my phone, if I unjailbreak will I lose them even though I have been able to sync them back to my iTunes library. I am kinda thinking about going legit with the iPhone again mainly because of stability and speed. Sure winterboard themes are cool and all but they are not really worth it. I don't know guys. I have two questions. A) Will my In*****ous apps be able to still be on my phone after I un-jailbreak? I think so, I mean, they are synced back to my iTunes library. B) is it worth having a jailbreak when I want 3.1 anyway?

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Well if you want 3.1, id say go official. I did the same thing, ive had a jailbroken 3g since day when quickpwn came out and now since ive installed 3.0 i feel there is no reason for jailbreaking, the official firmwares do what i want them to so its not really that big of a deal.

If your talking about appstore apps, yes they will still be there, but not your jailbroken apps.

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Probably, i know there are some "jailbroken" webapps out there but they arent as full fledged as the actual thing, so if your looking for performance and speed i would go official

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
ok. Here is my decision. For now I have decided to keep my jailbreak. I will see how long it takes geohot to release a 3.1 jailbreak. If it takes a while, then I will just go legit and stay that way

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Buy your apps man, support the developers that put a lot of time and effort into the things you get use out of.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Look, I pay for most of my apps. I understand that piracy sucks and is bad for everyone, but it usualy out of convience. I do not have a credit card linked to my iTunes account so I have to buy cards to get stuff. 75% of my apps are legit and paid for

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Look, I pay for most of my apps. I understand that piracy sucks and is bad for everyone, but it usualy out of convience. I do not have a credit card linked to my iTunes account so I have to buy cards to get stuff. 75% of my apps are legit and paid for

Don't make excuses (and as far as excuses go, that was piss poor). Theft is theft.

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
That means 25% of the developers are getting ripped. Piracy is no good. Nor is it justifiable. There will never be a way to justify. If it's for convenience, just wait until you get another card 'til you get the app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro