Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    lonelily's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    8 Posts

    Default Should I jailbreak now?

    I just had my iPhone 3G replaced because it's faulty and I want to re-jailbreak but coming home I read the front page of the newspaper that said O2 is expecting Apple to release a security patch tomorrow to protect users from the potential "hack" that's been in the media.

    If I jailbreak now and update the security patch tomorrow will I have to jailbreak again tomorrow evening? Should I just wait a day or will the jailbreak survive the update?
    Last edited by lonelily; 07-31-2009 at 10:56 AM.
  2. #2  
    Tramain's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    3,337 Posts


    Well if apple releases a update tomorrow you will have to wait for the dev team or who ever to come out with a jailbreak for that firmware. And I would just wait tomorrow is not that fare away.

Posting Permissions