Newest Update of the "Illumine" Theme for Winterboard

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey - recently, a new update for "Illumine" was released which fixed and corrected the names of icons, and added a crapload of more icons.

I can literally say - I have over 150 official app store apps loaded on my device. And this theme has a custom icon for EVERY SINGLE ONE of those apps. As a matter of fact, I only have 11 apps/packages installed from Cydia, and out of all of those icons, on my entire system, there are only FOUR icons that have not been "illumin"-ated.

This is one of the best, sleekest, cleanest, most complete themes I have ever come accross. So my question is this:

what icons do you have installed that "Illumine" does NOT have an icon for?!?

These are the only ones (out of 150+ icons!) that isn't included in this theme, for my device:

1) Springback (Cydia app)
2) 123Spoof (Cydia app)
3) Anonymous (Cydia app)
4) VideoTube (Cydia app)

Other than that, every single app from the App Store has it's own "illumine" icon.

What's your list?

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Say i've 'modified' this them (added some lockscreen stuff, changed the battery stuff, and made my own icons) if i updated, is it going to overwrite all of my work?

I'll just need to backup and all that, but I'm just wondering before i do.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, you have two options.

Open iPhone Browser.

Go into your phone. COPY the theme that you modified to your HD, but rename it to "Illumine Custom".

Delete the old one from the phone.

Go into Cydia, and download the newest version of "Illumine".

Now, go back into iPhone Browser, and drag "Illumine Custom" into your themes folder.

So now, you should have both the "official" Illumine Theme, as well as Illumine Custom.

Then, just take all of the icons out of "Illumine", and copy them (don't delete from original theme) into "Illumine Custom".

Voil?.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
@only1jonarius:

Honestly, I absolutely love this theme. I WOULD recommend it to everyone. I just wish that it had a better battery screen/animation.

Since it's a theme about illumination, maybe instead of a green battery, they could put a sun in there. Solar eclipse when the battery is empty, and then as you recharge and it fills up, the intensity of the sun can increase, etc, etc.

I'm damned good with Photoshop, so I was thinking about creating it completely from scratch, I just need a quick tutorial on how to create battery screen animations.

Anyone care to help me out in that field?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I will post pics as soon as I get home. :)

My problem is that I'm self employed and I work 12 hours a day. I'm almost always typing directly from my iPhone, so the adding pictures thing isn't an option for me. But I'll make a note of it for later. :)

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Here are the images of my iPhone setup using Illumine. I'm using the following:

-Illumine Theme
-Illumine WeatherIcon
-3DFiction II (Movie wallpaper)
-Five Column Springboard
-Five Icon Dock
-Bunch of carrier & signal bar settings.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Not yet, I'm not too keen on the weather images being my actual background. I like the 3DFiction II movie wallpaper, because it's a cool, mystical-type thing that has good synergy with the Illumine theme. Now when I get spare time, and I change/create the battery charging theme, it will friggin' rock!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
If you can post a screen shot of the icons you need on a solid black background (like original iPhone theme) I can illumine them for you.

When I downloaded it yesterday I had to make about 30 icons, this new update only replaced icons I had changed. So still plenty that don't have a properly named icon, probably one in the pack that would suit, but I had fun making them.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
You have to go into Cydia, go into repositories (in sections) and enable the "MiPhone" repository. Then search for "3DFiction".

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73