Still having trouble jailbreaking

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanx 2 those who responded to my post about jailbreaking. I he downloaded both redsn0w and the firmware zip file from this forum. have tried several times 2 execute and jailbreak...2 NO availe. Still searching 4 the answer. If someone can please help I would be indebted forever. Thanx, IGoSlo:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

haydendillon#IM

May 6, 2009
Visit site
make sure the iphon eis off for at leat 5 seconds before trying the jailbreak...also what fiemwear are you running?.. it should be 2.1.30 7a341 restore...is it?

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
help with jailbreaking IPhone 3G

OK so IPhone is running 3.0 OS. it is a IPhone 3G. Phone is tethered to PC when running redsn0w ? or when from what I understand in reading the web page I should WAIT till TOLD to Tether....I could be wrong ! Thanx IGoSlo :confused::confused:

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
No, with redsn0w, you need to follow their on-screen directions exactly. Basically, there's a guide for that (with pictures and everything) on iClarified.com, as well as this site and a few others. Review the guide first, then jump in.

Make sure to follow the steps exactly when it comes time for the button pressing.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Also, why don't you just direct redsn0w to the official 3.0 firmware that iTunes downloaded when you upgraded?

That's what I did, and it worked like a charm.

I'm not sure what the path/file info is to direct redsn0w to it, but it isn't too hard to find. Anybody want to help him out?

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanx LVCIFER So far your's is the BEST sounding Direction. Will Keep U posted as 2 progress. Thanx 4 being PATIENT.I have been trying 2 follow directions on post .IGoSlo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner