Trouble jailbreaking and unlocking with redsn0w

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. We R new to Iphone. My wife has had hers 4 about 2 months, me 1 week. I want to jailbreak and unlock them. Downloaded redsn0w 0.7.2 and IPHone OS 3.0 for IPhone 3G (IPSW) from this site.Installed redsn0w but am having difficulty with IPSW. redsn0w cannot find after i unzip. Can someone please help ? Thanx

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Do you have a friend with a Mac? Pwnage tool is super easy and I've never had a problem with it on the 3.0 firmware...

Just saying though 'cause I haven't really used anything else yet.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
shebaangz (my Wife) has an aunt in Portland, Or with a Mac. Right now we R in Wi enroute to Stony Mountain,MB. (We drive truck.) Hopefully someone can help with the PC side. As 4 rifle...AK47 is choice. Point and shoot...Tech is a wonderful thing when it works... Thanx...

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
We R...BUT little HUMOR never HURTS now and Again....Chill...Nobody has said anything about HUNTING TERRORIST ! Besides my wife (shebaangz) is a wonderful shot when in her XBOX Gears of War II...
Tramain, Thanx for the Direction. I'm in the middle of downloading it now. Will KEEP you informed. Thanx, IGoSlo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro