sim card issues

captain

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
hey ive only just found you guys n girls in the last couple of days, i arrived with a i-phone 3g completly dead, thanks to your info on this site i now have a phone that revitalised and running krisp but for one snag....my phone does not recognise my vodaphone sim. can anybody help educate me around this problem.many thank:D...uk calling SOS

captain

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
hey tramain, hey jamesus, you guys got me out of a deep hole!! once i followed your links and sorted out the ultasn0w through cydia it was a breeze, it didnt boot up to well but once connected to pc the sreen lit up showing my vodaphone sim....hoorah!!!!. if i can can ask one more favour it wud be is.. how to get some games safely on phone, is there a link on tipb, or am i not looking hard enough? once again a BIG big up coming from the uk

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
hey tramain, hey jamesus, you guys got me out of a deep hole!! once i followed your links and sorted out the ultasn0w through cydia it was a breeze, it didnt boot up to well but once connected to pc the sreen lit up showing my vodaphone sim....hoorah!!!!. if i can can ask one more favour it wud be is.. how to get some games safely on phone, is there a link on tipb, or am i not looking hard enough? once again a BIG big up coming from the uk

Glad we could help!

Games come from the App Store. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal