PdaNet Connection Issues between 3GS and 64-bit Vista

ultramansfo

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone having issues using PdaNet with and iPhone 3GS running OS 3.0 with Vista 64-Bit? I have constant problems with the phone disconnecting whereas when I try to use it on my WinXP machine it runs fine. The problem is the PdaNet desktop client loses connection with my iPhone as soon as I try to request data. I have to manually reconnect the desktop app 30-40 times before it finally connects and stays connected.

ultramansfo

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
FYI the solution to this seems to be to disable wired and wireless LAN (I hate it when I google problems like this, then find what I'm looking for in a forum that has no replies!).

chris4851

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I will try to disable the wireless and wired LAN and see if that fixes the problem. Ill report back once I test.

You would think PdaNet knows about this issue, since I have sent them 5 support tickets with no response except (we have received a lot of emails so we might not be able to respond to yours, thanks for the support). Great company in my eyes!

chris4851

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I just tried this and it did not work. I disabled my network connections, plugged in the iPhone 3GS and it connected only to disconnect moments later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711