Unlocked Iphone User On Tmobile MUST Read !!!!!!!

iphoneuser42

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
TO ALL IPHONE USERS THAT ARE USING IT WITH T-MOBILE IF YOU HAVE INTERNET WITH T-MOBILE IF YOU HAVE NOT FOUND OUT WHY INTERNET IS NOT WORKING OR THE E/ EDGE SYMBOL ON THE PHONE IS GONE THIS IS WHY.

1 - T-MOBILE LAST MONTH HASE DONE A UPGRADE ON THERE INTERNET FOR IPHONES/ SMART PHONES A NEW PLAT FORM YOU MUST HAVE THE CELLULAR DATA NETWORK PACKAGES THAT COST $24.99 IF YOU HAVE THE $19.99 PLAN WILL NOT WORK IF ITS STILL WORKING IT WILL NOT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS.

2 - ALSO IN THE SETTING FOR YOUR IPHONE 1G AND 2G MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS / SETTINGS / GENERAL / NETWORK / DATA ROAMING MUST BE ON AND ON IPHONE 3G TURN OFF 3G SETTINGS. THEN IN CELLULAR DATA NETWORK / APN MUST HAVE THIS SETTING internet2.voicestream.com {lower case letters}

Last edited:

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
I got 3G working on my older 3G iPhone without doing anything other than disabling the 3G in the settings menu. Obviously T-Mobile could change something in the future, and if so, then T-Mobile users will likely have to adjust accordingly. Guess we'll wait and see.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I got my friend on the T-Mobile sidekick plan without a hitch. Unlimited texting and internet for $1.00/day, 15 cents/min for phone calls.

kberry66

Aug 4, 2008
Visit site
I was just curious about t-mobile with the iPhone. Do you have to notify t-mobile to upgrade the data plan before it will work? What sort of data plan do you need?? Thanks for any help!

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Hey, up top you said APN. Did you mean VPN, and if so where do you put the link you are suggesting, and what do you put in all of the other fields?

Shannon#IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
APN is correct

Okay under settings>general>network>cellular data network. The firs box says cellular data, there are 3 slots. APN, username, and password. the last two leave blank but in APN type in internet2.voicestream.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234