iRealSMS 2.0!!! HELP if you can

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm using iRealSMS on my jailbroken 3GS. Autocorrect doesn't appear to work in quickreply, or quicksend, but all other functions seem to work just fine. And the new update adds landscape to quickreply and quicksend.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm using iRealSMS on my jailbroken 3GS. Autocorrect doesn't appear to work in quickreply, or quicksend, but all other functions seem to work just fine. And the new update adds landscape to quickreply and quicksend.

Toggle autocorrect off in the settings. Respring. Toggle on. That did the trick for me.

Reactions: shutter

only1jonarius

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: tried out RealQuickSms...it's low on mem ? is the only feat of RealSms that I wants besides the abilty to LOCK SMS...so I downloaded LOCKDWN which allows you to LOCK any app jailbreak or original for FREE

GottiMafia

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Is it me or is iRealSMS a huge drain on your battery? I had it for about 5 days on my jailbroken 3GS and I removed it 2 days ago and I'm noticing a huge difference in battery life.

plb

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I tried both iRealSMS and iRealQuickSMS and found both to be kinda buggy. For instance, sometimes they will leave notification icons in the taskbar even though there are no unread messages, sometimes I will get no sound, it doesn't really work too well in landscape for quick reply. Just some things off the top of my head.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I tried both iRealSMS and iRealQuickSMS and found both to be kinda buggy. For instance, sometimes they will leave notification icons in the taskbar even though there are no unread messages, sometimes I will get no sound, it doesn't really work too well in landscape for quick reply. Just some things off the top of my head.

I think the latest releases were just to get them up and running on 3.0 and the 3GS. There is a large update planned to be released soon, which will give the UI an overhaul and fix alot of bugs.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Any idea when the release is planned? As much as I love it, I could do without the bugs...

-"undo" prompt pops up alot
-in landscape mode, the keyboard hides the send button making it kind of pointless

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Any idea when the release is planned? As much as I love it, I could do without the bugs...

End of August - Beginning of September is what they are shooting for, last time they posted a possible release date.

-"undo" prompt pops up alot

That's shake to undo, and it pops up alot in other apps too.

-in landscape mode, the keyboard hides the send button making it kind of pointless

Agreed, but you can hit the return button twice and it will send ;)

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
End of August - Beginning of September is what they are shooting for, last time they posted a possible release date.

That's shake to undo, and it pops up alot in other apps too.
-I guess I mistated. It prompts "nothing to undo" so something in the app triggers the "shake" after I send messages.

Agreed, but you can hit the return button twice and it will send ;)
No way! Score.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox