Custom Slider

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
That is a nice theme. Glad I got it working with the help of a friend... :) There is no second source. Just the david.ashman one I believe. You can't get gruppled lockinfo though, you must download it and move it onto the device via ssh/diskaid

Gretta

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, I'm totally new to this, but managed to get lockscreen info thru cydia, and clock hide, and winterboard. have downloaded the gruppler themes onto my mac, but how do I get these onto the themes list in winterboard? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TimeBomb

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
First is Lockinfo +Gruppled Lockinfo + Chromatic Neon (with the gruppled unlock button disabled)

Second is Lockinfo +Gruppled Lockinfo + Chromatic Neon + minimilistic slider (to give more screen space) from Gruppled Art Theme

The first one is my primary theme. I just put the second one on so I could give you a screen shot, so I was too lazy to remove the slider text it obviously gets in the way.

Let me know what you think. I just finished everything so if you need any help or whatnot, lemme know!

Hi lionheartednyhc,

can you give me some information, how i can integrate the minimalistic slider from the Gruppled Art Theme into Gruppled Lockinfo ?

Greetings Tobi

Gretta

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
>>can you give me some information, how i can integrate the minimalistic slider from the Gruppled Art Theme into Gruppled Lockinfo ?<<

Not sure if this helps, but I got the minimal slider to show instead of the little tap lock icon at button by arranging the Gruppled Art in Winterboard to list above Gruppled LockInfo.

TimeBomb

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
>>can you give me some information, how i can integrate the minimalistic slider from the Gruppled Art Theme into Gruppled Lockinfo ?<<

Not sure if this helps, but I got the minimal slider to show instead of the little tap lock icon at button by arranging the Gruppled Art in Winterboard to list above Gruppled LockInfo.

That's what I've found out after posting yesterday evening, but that's not the solution fitting for me, because activating the Gruppled Art theme in Winterboard changes some certain system bubbes (new mails bubble, volume slider colour in "media player". I don't want to change those colours, if possible :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2