Please Help! After jailbreak on iphone 3G, Phone will freeze on apple logo.

Bombsquad6116

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
After i jailbroke my phone, It worked fine for about 2 days, and then i installed the 5 row app from cydia.

And cydia froze. I shut the phone off, and then it would stay on the apple logo and would not boot up.

I then restored the phone and re-jailbroke it, and did everything again, and once again it froze on the apple logo after cydia froze and i had to restart.

I used redsn0w both times. I would really like to keep it jailbroken, but i dont want to keep jailbreaking it and having to install everything again.

Please Help!

Thanks.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Not all apps are compatible with 3.0. I'm guessing the 5 row app is one of them, so I'd recommend skipping that step the next time you repeat the JB process.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
If you have SSH installed, it might be possible for you to remove the 5 row app via command line. While the iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, SSH is in fact enabled and working -- assuming it's been installed.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Here is my advice. Try to get it back to regular 3.0/3.0.1 and make sure it is up and running properly. Use purplera1n. Then you can re0install your stuff. The reason I say purplera1n is because it may be redsn0w doing it. I don't know besides that. Give it a try?

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I have the 5 row dock and 5 rom springboard on my 3g to no problems. I jailbroke using redsn0w, so it could be your problem, but i doubt it..

Bombsquad6116

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Well, I jailbroke it again, and the only program I installed was SSH and I figured i would reboot to make sure that it would boot before I went and installed all those apps again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711