geohot perhaps has JB exploit for 3.1?

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
As usual, I've been eavesdropping on my favorite iPhone hacker via Twitter... And with this last exchange, I was kinda left with the impression that geohot already has a vulnerability he plans to exploit for a 3.1 JB. At the very least, it sounds like he's planning on releasing a purplera1n JB for 3.1.

Either way, that's good news for all of us.

steven9088 said:
@geohot So that means that you can jailbreak 3.1 w/o finding another exploit?

geohot said:
@steven9088 well...you'll see

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
This is good. Very good. But, will I have to upgrade thus removing my JB and all my stuff, then re- Jailbreaking and downloading over 200 pieces of JB content

thuwun

Jul 6, 2009
twitter.com
bump bump ...... Sounds promising can't waiting.... and ^^^^ very good question I been wondering that myself, and that is the main reason i haven't gone download crazy with JB apps & content

InvaderekiM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
yes you lose your jailbreak and all your **** but you can do teo things...
1. download aptbackup from cydia- back up then after rejailbreak hit restore... will take a while but gets all content back without your settings...
2. SSH into your phone and copy your themes and ringtones and all the **** you want to on to your computer then after jailbreak SSH again and put them back into your phone... i use both of these methods.. work FINE!

:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner