apps and themes

haydendillon#IM

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I have a 3gs jailbroken iphone and there are many apps that are not working on my phone via cydia. I have been told that its due to the apps not being compatible with the 3.0 OS...if that right? If it is will those select apps automatically update?...thanks

RottenApple

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a 3gs jailbroken iphone and there are many apps that are not working on my phone via cydia. I have been told that its due to the apps not being compatible with the 3.0 OS...if that right? If it is will those select apps automatically update?...thanks

Have you check CHANGES in the Cydia Dock? That is where the updates will come through for most stuff.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
many apps are still not compatible, if you have issues such as crashing or being locked into safe mode, delete them immediately and wait for new versions to come out

thuwun

Jul 6, 2009
twitter.com
patience young grasshoppa patience... 3.0 is not even a month old, and 3GS even less, it takes some time, it's not just automatic people have to go back in and make the adjustments, changes, and vulnerabilities

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
You will be fine, well that is if you do not upgrade to 3.1 immediately, I guarantee all your apps will not be compatible with 3.0 by the time it comes out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox