Want to jailbreak Ipod touch, but have some questions
I have had my iPod Touch 2G for a month and half, and I really like what I can do with it now, but now I want to jailbreak it. I saw a video on youtube about how to jailbreak my iPod with redsn0w, and it looks easy enough, but I don't want to just blindly jailbreak my iPod without first finding some things out.
1. Can I still download apps from the Apple app store? If not, is there some other way to get these apps?
2. What are the odds of bricking my iPod using Redsnow? If this happens, can I unbrick it?
3. Is it fairly easy to use Cydia to do custom stuff to my iPod?
4. What's better, Cydia or installer?
5. Are most of the things I can do with a jailbroken iPod done through Cydia?