Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

Default purplera1n rocks!!!! No problems with cydia either!!!

This is the easiest thing that I've ever done!!! Easier than lifting a glass and drinking water!!! You just click the "Make It Rain" button and you see GeoHot (Please excuse spelling if wrong) standing there holding his iPhone like a giant skateboard or something! It goes off and comes back on and you're done....What could be easier? Easier than opening your eyes almost! Why is redsnow so much more complicated? All the steps? Why?
    iPhone Beginner

80 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

I must agree. It was very easy. Everything works well except for qtweeter. I even have my crazy Star Trek TNG LCARS theme going on again.
    iPhone Pro

705 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts

Yes, it was very easy. I was very surprised to even see that all my contacts, media, and apps were all still there. I was expecting it all to be deleted. Congrats and thank you GeoHotz
    iPhone Newbie

30 Posts

thanks @GeoHotz for taking it upon yourself to go ahead and give us 3GS JB and opening other's eyes to go forth with JB plans and not leave us waiting too loing, lol

No Complaints... running 32G iPhone 3GS with ra1n rc1/ upgraded to rc2a runnin strong!

*** & thanks @Saurik for keeping Cydia running strong with increased demands!
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Keyboards from winterboard

Has anyone found out how to change their keyboard using 3.0.