Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Pro

705 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts

Default Status Bar Disapearing After Closing an App?

This keeps happening to me. If it helps I am using a black 32GB iPhone 3GS with rogers, purplera1n RC2a and the following winterboard items in use; iTicker,Strong bad Email Notifier, Notifier Widget, 3D Fiction 3 Vwallpaper, Custom Rogers Carrier Logo, Spotlight Dialer, Chuck Norris Slider, Bolt Action Rifle lock sounds, Android Battery, Glasklart Alt Dock, Glasklart No Page Dots, Glasklart Visible SB Sta....?, User Wallpaper, Transparent Dock, Solid Status Bar, Black Navigation Bars, No Docked Icon Labels, No Undocked Icon Labels. In that order. If anyone else has some suggestions or this happen. Do note, a simple lock and unlock fixes it, not the end of the world, just gets annoying.
    iPhone Nanite

6 Posts

In all liklihood, you have a theme that has not been updated to 3.0.. this same things happens with the Mac UI that I use.. You'll just have to either, stop using if it bothers you, or wait it out for an update. Hope this helps.