jailbreak/winterboard help

bsilver18

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,
I've had my iPhone 3G for a little under a year and decided to jailbreak yesterday. So far it's pretty cool, but I'm having some issues with winterboard. There are many things that are simply not being applied correctly. The different keyboard themes will not work at all, it remains default even after the GUI resprings and what not. Most complete themes do not fully function. I did reboot the entire phone before using winterboard.

There are other things that are not working correctly, fontchange being one of them. My question for you guys I guess: anyone had these problems too? If so, how did you fix them? I know nothing about openSSH and I figure you would use that to modify stuff yourself. OR, are these all things that aren't compatible with os 3.0 yet and I will just have to wait? Thanks for the help.

P.S. any good sources for cydia that are not in the all sources package?

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
i know when you go into winterboard to activate or deactivate something, the order it appears in the list matters sometimes. fontswap does not work on 3.0 yet. swirly mms2 does quite well now though! hats off to those guys!

Fondu

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I can help a lot. I am currently working on a jailbreak app that will take care of this problem. It should be released in a few weeks. I'm still working on a GUI for it but I'm mainly done. If you want more information on this please email me. Just pm me for my email.

Thanks!

-Fondu dev team

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2