Backgrounder for 3.0 available GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Installed it and it works fine. All options are disabled, but running apps in the background works good. Running Pandora in the background now....

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
One thing I noticed about Backgrounder...

I have the double click on the home button set to open Ipod controls. However, when I have backgrounder installed, the phone is locked and the screen is off, double clicking the home button doesn't bring up the iPod controls, it just stays turns on the lock screen. I have to triple click to get the iPod controls to come up. However, if the lock screen is on, I can double or triple click to get the iPod controls. But, if the phone is anywhere else, I can double click to get the iPod controls. If I triple click, it opens the iPod controls for a split second and then closes.

I think this has to do with the way Backgrounder takes over the home button, but it would be nice if this could be fixed.

spreck

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: I installed Intelliscreen and the double click works as normal again. Weird....

i installed backgrounder and didn't get this problem. i have my public radio tuners playing and twet deck running in the background right now. double clicking on the home button in lock screen mode to bring up ipod controls is working fine for me.

i also have mQuickDo installed. maybe it has a simular function that intelliscreen does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2