Cycorder - Share?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Actually, you need to go into your iPhone directories (via programs like iPhone File Browser, etc) and save the file to your harddrive (as a *.mov), but I personally have had bad experiences that way. For example, my recorded video plays fine on the iPhone, but on the desktop it has this HORRIBLE noise/feedback issue.

Other than that, I'm not sire how you would be able to do it. There is a guide on the official app website in the FAQs...

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to find a way to transfer Cycorder videos too. Here's one method that supposedly works and is easily implemented. It's just I can't get it to work for me. Go into Cydia and download the "PPvideoenabler." Turn the Cycorder toggle to "on." Then, download Pixelpipe, (free in the app store,) which gives you numerous options for uploading your videos. The problem I have, is that when I view my media in Pixelpipe, none of the Cycorder videos show up. But I encourage you to try because I think I'm in the minority. Let me know how it goes.

Neal

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Actually I got that method working on two iPhones.

The thing is, one of them uploaded to YouTube from iPhone #1 perfectly fine, an 18 second clip. The other supposedly uploaded to YouTube as well from iPhone #2, but it was 1:43 long, and 49.8 MB, and still hasn't shown up in "My Videos" in YouTube, though I uploaded it over 6 hours ago.

It does work though, so keep trying.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I use SSH to transfer the videos to my computer, and then I can do whatever I want with them after that. If you don't know how to access the files, use this guide to set up SSH (it's really not very hard).

Cycorder's videos are stored in /var/mobile/Media/Videos

You can just copy them to your computer and then upload them or edit them or whatever.

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I use SSH to transfer the videos to my computer, and then I can do whatever I want with them after that. If you don't know how to access the files, use this guide to set up SSH (it's really not very hard).

Cycorder's videos are stored in /var/mobile/Media/Videos

You can just copy them to your computer and then upload them or edit them or whatever.

Thanks for the link to the guide. I'll definitely give it a shot.

APPCRITICal

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
Update:

I was hoping to be able to upload them direct from my phone, otherwise i might aswell use my camcorder. I'll try that PixelPipe thing.

UPDATED: Works like a charm, thanks people :)

Marc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods