Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    whitewuf's Avatar
    iPhone Beginner

    Posts
    57 Posts

    Default mobileinstallation file for 3.0

    Does anyone know if there's a mobileinstallation file for 3.0 already? i came across one that is for 3.0 beta. Not sure if that will work....

    thanks
  2. #2  
    infenit101's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitewuf View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a mobileinstallation file for 3.0 already? i came across one that is for 3.0 beta. Not sure if that will work....

    thanks
    yes and it's been patched already so you can run crapped apps.

    There is another app that allows you to sync these cracked apps.

    Google it.
  3. #3  
    Cut.n.Pasted's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infenit101 View Post
    There is another app that allows you to sync these cracked apps.

    Google it.
    LOL... why dont you give the complete info to the poor guy?

    Its called "Installous" and you will also need the "Safari Download Plugin". Theire both on cydia.

    Google those for more info...!

    And think about the people who worked in developing the apps... they deserve something in exchange. It's ok to try the app... but if you like it, buy it. There are some apps that are definetly worth it. Don't steal!
    Last edited by Cut.n.Pasted; 06-21-2009 at 04:26 AM.
  4. #4  
    only1jonarius's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

    Default

    wats this "Installous" and "Safari Download Plugin" ?!
  5. #5  
    RaySuave's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default

    The Cydia app "Appsync" is the program that supposed to update the mobileinstallation file. Appsync was released by the same people who made Installous.
  6. #6  
    infenit101's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cut.n.Pasted View Post
    LOL... why dont you give the complete info to the poor guy?

    Its called "Installous" and you will also need the "Safari Download Plugin". Theire both on cydia.

    Google those for more info...!

    And think about the people who worked in developing the apps... they deserve something in exchange. It's ok to try the app... but if you like it, buy it. There are some apps that are definetly worth it. Don't steal!
    No steal as much as you want. Have no conscious. You'll feel better.

Posting Permissions