Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

42 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Question Quickpwn for PC

So does anyone have their assumptions on when we will be seeing this? I really dont have a use for UltraSnow or Pwnage Tools because I only want to jailbreak. Any ideas?
    iMore Genius

3,337 Posts

I will be out soon enough. They are probably working on it now just takes time.
    iMore Intermediate

149 Posts

Find someone with a mac to do it for you....It was faster and easier I thought that quickpwn for windows
    iMore Newbie

28 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

go to Dev-Team Blog and download the new JB tool called redsn0w it replace Quickpwn and it will JB Os 3.0 on Win OR MAc they just came out with it
    and it faster then Quickpwn
    iPhone Intermediate

293 Posts

That figures... I stay up till past 3:00 AM last night trying to get a jailbreak working on my Windows PC via VMWare and an OSX hack. This morning, I finally just got the darn custom firmware to start installing a few mins before seeing this thread.

OSX in VMWare on a Windows XP PC is pretty darn slow too. :-( Each custom build attempt was taking me a good 45 mins.