1st gen iphone stuck on emergency calls while trying to update

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
1st gen jb iphone stuck on emergency calls while trying to update

hey all my 1gen jb iphone got stuck on emergency calls after trying to update onto the new os 3.0 not sure what happened cuz i put restore then update need help

Last edited:

zwienerdc

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would stop the sync and disconnect the iphone from the computer then reconnect it. When itunes recognizes it, Click restore and try that but restore it as a new phone and not from a back up. you will have to reinstall your apps and everything but it should fix your problem.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
the pc recognizes it as just iphone on the left and the click restore doesnt come up its like if it went all the way back to the beginning were u have to activate it when u first got it i cant figure it out!!!!:confused:

Last edited:

geemanaz

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
your going to have to wait tell the Dev-team come out with JB in a day MuscleNerd forgot to tell people in the Demo about this what he say in the demo I should have mentioned that that 2G doesn't need ultrasn0w, because BootNeuter already handles the 2G unlock people will need to wait tell PwnageTool and QuickPwn tools come out to Jb there Iphone .

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
My 3G did the same thing when I updated to 3.0. After I updated, I got an error message in iTunes saying something about my SIMM card not being valid or being bad, or something to that extent. All I could do with the phone was make emergency calls. I was crapping my pants, thinking something got screwed up (I didn't literally crap my pants, that was just a joke), so I called AT&T and then they transferred me to Apple. Then, while I was on the phone with Apple, I plugged the phone back in to my PC and then it magically started working. I think that something on Apple's end didn't sync properly. You've gotta remember, there are a zillion people also updating their phones, to Apple's servers are probably getting slammed, creating some difficulties.

Keep trying to plug your phone into your computer while iTunes is open, and hopefully it will eventually work. If not, call them. Then it will magically work like mine did. lol.

Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro