Question regarding 3.0 jailbreak

gangrenespleen

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
So I decided I was gonna jailbreak my iphone, but I decided to wait until the 3.0 update. I have never jail broke my phone before so I'm just curious, do I have to wait until Friday to be able to jailbreak my phone? If not, what jailbreak program should I use?

I don't need to unlock the phone since I am using AT&T. Just looking to Jailbreak.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
3.0 jailbreak isn't released yet... might be released any second, or might be as late as Friday. The buzz around town though is that the Dev-Team is working on it right now, trying to finish it up.

oli_jgb

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
I get bored of Jailbreaking my iphone everytime apple updates the software. might not bother this time, advantages are cool but kinda aesthetic in my opinion,

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I think the main disadvantages are application updates are a manual process since app store updates is not going to find updates for stuff you installed via jailbreak process, unless you actually buy the item.

That's my main disadvantage...Plus you can't update iphone software when it comes out without going through entire process again..even though it is pretty simple enough to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73